5 Common Symptoms of Uterine Fibroid.
Fibroid is noncancerous tumours firm and compact, which develop in the uterus or female reproductive system. In most cases, these tumours are benign in nature, but sometimes in size to develop and disrupt a healthy life. According to recent studies, about 20 to 50 percent of women who have reached their reproductive age suffer from this painful condition.
Still, do not know the causes of these tumours to lead doctors around the world, but they are sure to cause certain hormones such as oestrogen to cause lumps to rip quickly. They also showed that women who go through menopause or are obese are more likely to suffer from this condition.
These tumours of the uterus have painfully painful symptoms. In the following discussion, we will talk about some of them in detail.
1. The bad times – uterine fibroids, also known as fibroids, can lead to bleeding from the vagina and abnormal. Women also suffer from longer cycles of menstruation, blood clots and severe cramping. Due to excessive blood loss, they can also develop anaemia.
2. intense pain in the pelvic area: when tumours develop, women felt the pressure and heaviness in the pelvis or abdomen. In some cases, the uterus was enlarged by the cause of severe pain and acute pain. They feel difficulty lying, bending or exercise.
3. Problems of the bladder and rectum – large tumours put excessive pressure on the bladder, causing the problem of frequent urination. It could also reduce their ability to maintain a normal amount of urine. In some situations, women can not dump your bladder, even if they want. Tumours can also push the rectum towards and lead to internal haemorrhoids.
4. Back pain and copulation Dolorosa growths sometimes put pressure on the nerves and muscles of the excessive back pain causes. They can block the vaginal passage to cause discomfort and pain during sex.
5. Pregnancy – depending on the size and location of the tumours, can lead to complications during pregnancy. When a woman thinks, the body pours hormones that lead the growth matrix. The same hormones also mature into tumours, which increases the chances of premature labour or abortion. Very large could change the body causing complexity during birth.
If you are suffering from the above symptoms, it is best to consult a doctor and seek professional advice. Uterine fibroid embolization or UFE is a treatment of fibroids well-accepted. It preserves the uterus and gives relief lumps and pain associated with the condition.